Waltham Behavioral Health, LLC is seeking a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. We need a psychiatric nurse practitioner to provide medication evaluations and follow up with children, adolescents and adults’ patients who have a wide variety of psychiatric issues.
- Perform comprehensive psychiatric examinations of patients
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic, or chronic psychiatric illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Perform prior authorizations for prescribed medications if necessary
- At least 2-3 years previous experience as a prescribing psychiatric advance practice nurse.
- Must hold Active APRN license, DEA License, Malpractice, MA Controlled Substance and ANCC board certification in psychiatric specialty
Ideal candidates will have excellent verbal and written communications skills, confidence in working with EMR Platforms, an ability to work with diverse clients, and motivation to be a proactive member of a dynamic treatment team that is committed to holistic care and effective treatment.
We do the work to get you credentialed with all the major insurances.
Part-time, FFS basis. Flexible schedule morning, afternoon, evenings or weekends.
- Psychiatric Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
Waltham Behavioral Health, LLC has been providing uncompromising personalized mental health services since 2014. The WBH team consists of providers with varied areas of expertise including licensed clinical social workers specializing in adult, child, adolescent and geriatric therapy as well as psychopharmacologists available to prescribe to clients with psychiatric and medication management needs.
Job Description: WBH is seeking a part-time psychotherapist to service our rapidly growing client base. This fee-for-service position is ideal for an individual with strong clinical skills who can work both independently and in a high-support, collaborative setting. The new hire will be required to work at least two evenings per week and one Saturday per month but will otherwise have flexibility in setting their own schedule.
- Provide direct services to clients in keeping with the mission and values of the practice
- Maintain proficient and thorough clinical documentation
- Attend a monthly clinical case-review meeting, consistent with WBH’s commitment to collaborative care
- Attend a bi-monthly staff meeting
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Counseling Psychology
- Professional Licensure / LICSW, LMHC or LMFT
- Minimum of two years related post-graduate work experience
- Credentialed to accept major commercial insurance plans preferred
- Experience in CBT preferred